Anybody know this guy??

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 11:24:52 EDT

Anybody know this guy? I just need to ask a few questions about his r/t
wheels. Mainly how he got his installed while still being able to use
the center caps. I can do it with 1/4" spacers but if somebody has a
better way I'll pick their brain. The other thing is what size tires is
he running and if his truck is lowered and by how much? I am looking at
doing a very similar thing with my '96 and would like some info. I have
seen the strip in the back before but does anyone know where to get it?

Jeff Durling