Re: Speaking of pullies and such...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 17:12:19 EDT

Ooops, that was a little prematurely sent.. I forgot to mention why I figure
I can stay that route if I put in the electric fan prolly change only the
water pump pulley and main pulley keeping the altenator larger to keep amps
up... or would this not make sence and just do the whole 3 pulley setup...?
leaving power steering alone..?

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73