Re: Speaking of pullies and such...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 17:10:50 EDT

Well, my intention now is not to remove the v6mag(since its only a couple
years old) and keep it in when I do my transformation and cross breeding
with ferd axles.

I figure with my stock drivetrain and motor, I should be able to easily turn
35x12.5x15 with 4.56 and retain a fair bit of gas mileage utilizing the lowe
rgears versus the 3.55 I have now. If need be I will look to some higher
4.## but I dont think it will be neccessary..

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73