RE: RS9000X on 2WD

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 02:02:28 EDT

I'm running RS9000 on mine. I do have the remote in the cab to adjust them
and it all depends on the hiway. Coming back from Fla. I used it from 0 to 4
setting. Many of the hiways were in great shape! With newer pavement I would
run it at 2 to 3. At this setting it stopped the slow up and down motion but
was smooth so you wouldn't feel every little pavement seam or bump. On
interstate 49 North in Louisiana, it's a older cement with asphalt patches.
This I was using a setting 1 to 2. After I put on the RoadMaster Active
Suspension I found I using lower setting with the Ranchos.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm