Re: Re: Travel trailers

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 03:00:22 EDT

Another good trailer to check out is the Jayco ultralite series. They may
call them something different but when I have been looking I have found that
for the weight, construction, and value they are pretty good. Nothing
against Fleetwood they make a great trailer but Jayco caught my interest
because they manage to make an ultrlight series of trailer without any pull
out parts like the bunk. I have never been too fond of the full height
trailer with the poop-up style bunk on the front. Too easy to introduce
moisture into the trailer during storage.

Jeff Durling