Re: Travel trailers

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 01:22:31 EDT

Jason, this is very funny. The trailer you have is the same one Debbie and I picked out
last night while we were surfing Fleetwood's site. The dedicated, island, queen size bed
is a must for us and the floor plan looked quite spacious for such a small trailer. One
thing I noticed about Fleetwood was that their different lines, for the most part, share
common floor plans with only the amenities and options being slightly different. Have you
found anything about it you would change if given the chance? Any options you wish you
had, or had not, gotten?

The other manuf I've seen, which we both like so far, is Shadow Cruiser. Their trailers
are quite light, but only 7' wide instead of 8. The only problem I have right now is
trying to find a dealer in Tx. They don't list any on their site. I'm with you on the
"built like an import econo box" and would like to avoid that as much as possible, but
don't want to get into a 17' 5000 lb. tornado shelter either. We like camping in the
Rockies up in the neighborhood of 9000 ft. above sea level so weight is pretty high on the
check list.

Thank you for the list of sites to browse. I'll sit down and read them tomorrow, or maybe
at work between meetings.

Thanks again,
John