Re: Part number needed.

From: the Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 08:54:43 EDT

Hey Don,
On the bottom of ours there are 3 lines of numbers. I'm not sure if any are
the part number but I will list them all for you.
Here they are...
58622
55055858AB
(appears to be 34879 with lines through it) 40164
Hope this helps.. if needed I could take a pic for you to see it.
Leslie
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9

> On the way back from Fla. last week, Cindy was getting board and started
> clean out the glove box, center console and lastly the floor console.
While