RE: Part number needed.

From: Craig Rash (CRash@infosysinc.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 09:21:13 EDT

 You said driver side so I'm guessing you mean the longer skinny-er
tray.
There are several numbers listed. Here goes:

Cav.1 58622
55055858AB
40164

I think 55055858AB is the number you need. At least it looks like the
other Mopar part numbers that I've been dealing with.

Craig Rash
2000 Dakota Sport
ClubCab
Black