RE: Good price for body work?

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 15:13:15 EDT

that sounds like a rip-off to me. the guy i take my truck to wanted $2000
to paint an entire car (toyota station wagon), and he uses premium paint.
i'd shop around a bit before i take that offer. just like surgery, always
get a second (or third) opinion.

there's this one shop here in Miami that specializes on high-end, exotic
cars... the guy wanted $400 to paint my door. the body shop i take my truck
to wanted $180 for the same work and materials.

Gabe Couriel