Re: RE: Pullies???

From: Brad Albrecht (balbrecht@iname.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 18:25:01 EDT

the discussion on pullies got me interested. I had ignored them in the past because Mopar said not to use them while towing. But most manufacturers don't agree with that statement. Anyway, I was looking at a couple different distributors of ASP pullies. One distributor says only the ASP pulley with the integrated harmonic balancer works on late model 5.9L engines while the other distributor does not say that. The price difference is significant. Any idea who is right?

Here are the URLs
http://store.yahoo.com/streetbeatcustoms/performance-upgrades-pulleys-dodge-truck.html
http://www.rpmoutlet.com/aspmopar.htm

Brad