Re: 33 vs 34

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 07:58:15 EDT

Can't help with your question, but I know there are a lot of guys on
www.dodgedakotas.com that are running the PA lift and larger tires, might
want to try there. Also, if you haven't bought your PA lift yet, I have
one, brand new in the box (never opened) with the gap guards that I'm
looking to sell. Was going to pick up a 4x4 and lift it, but plans have
changed a little. Let me know if you're interested.

-Dave