RE: Hesitation when cold

From: Brad Albrecht (balbrecht@iname.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 14:12:15 EDT

Jeff,
I didn't keep the early part of this thread but it seems to me you mentioned an aftermarket ignition system. Something to try, from what I remember in posts on the DiRT mailing list, would be to swap the aftermarket ignition system back to the stock ignition system. Do that and run it for a week or so and just see if the problem goes away. Also, it would be handy if you had a portable code scanner hooked up to the ODB II connector when the problem occurred.

Brad

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

CareerBuilder.com has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job search http://corp.mail.com/careers