Hesitation when cold

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 10:03:10 EDT

I know that this has been covered but wasn't having any luck in the
archives. My '96 hesitates when it is cold. After driving for a mile or
so it's fine but I cannot seem to find what may be causing this. The cap
and rotor are new and the plugs have around 5k on them. The plug wires
are the MSD super conductors and have around 15k on them. I also have a
stumble at idle cold or warm that I have been trying to get rid of for a
long time. I checked all of the wires and such but no luck. I even
started the night in pitch black to see if there was any arching and
there was none. I am guessing a sensor but need a little more help. I
figure the camshaft one but figured I would ask here first. BTW, the
truck absolutely does not ping. For a little further info I am running a
180 t-stat and that works fine also.

Jeff Durling