RE: Hesitation when cold

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 14:23:58 EDT

Figured I was about due for the O2 sensor whether it's the problem or
not. I haven't checked vacuum so I don't know. I was think a vacuum leak
myself but haven't been able to locate one. It's not that any of this
causes problems for driving it. It idles at the light a little rough but
not bad and for a mile or so in the morning it kinda stumbles. I just
want to nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem.

Jeff Durling