Re: Figuring out a VIN#

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 14:55:00 EDT

1 of 4? Where did he get that info? I'm trying to find the #'s for '02s,
some people have the older ones, 98-00, but I've never heard of any R/Ts
being that exclusive. The rarest ones I know of are the few SY 00s that
managed to slip through, I think there was only like 20 or so of those. Not
saying he's wrong, just curious :)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
1 of probably a few hundred :P