Re: Re: Figuring out a VIN#

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 17:59:44 EDT

My understanding is this particular R/T was ordered special by the then
Truck sales manger at a dealership in Latrobe
Pennsylvania.

It was his personal vehicle till his wife found a job that payed better than
his and I believe they had to relocate.

He then sold the R/T to a local dealership here in Brownsville, Pa.

I was called about buying the truck
since the R/T was my first choice........

The dealership owner and I have been friends for quite a number of years and
he gave me first shot at it......

During our conversation about it he'd mentioned that it was in deed 1 of 4
R/T's built in that color....

The bright silver metallic was a new for '01 color.

The R/T's original owner was in charge of truck sales and ordering both
special order vehicles and units for dealer stock.

The day the color became available, he special ordered the R/T and the order
was accepted.........

Ron-
Performance consultant
Muscletrucks.net