RE: RoadMaster install on 4x4

From: Shane Craven (shanec@SPIE.org)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 19:00:21 EDT

Curt,

The Roadmaster lays on your springs and the plate goes on top of the Roadmaster. My 92 4x4 had indentations in the plate from the U-bolts--it fit right back like before. I just followed the instructions and torqued the U-bolts back to (I think) 110 ft/lbs (I'm trying to remember what the FSM said--I don't have it with me now). Don't forget the 10mm allen socket (I had to make a part run in the middle of installation). Have fun!

Shane Craven
92 LE CC 4x4 3.9L
Bellingham, WA