Re: Rancho RS9000X -- My opinions

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 02:47:54 EDT

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 01:48 AM, Bill Pitz wrote:

> I'm definitely considering the in-cab adjusters now, though -- a
> setting of 1-2 on the front is perfect for the crappy streets we have
> around here, but a setting of 3 or 4 would be more comfortable (at
> least to my taste) on a smooth freeway.

glad to hear the good review. mine are going on friday, at least
partially. I'm going to start with the remote (I went all out from the
get-go) and see how far I get before dark/ arrival of a Special
Visitor. I'm expecting to get 99% done, and the rest will wait for a
ride and an open parts store on saturday =)

by the way, what did you do with the boots for the front shocks? I
can't see any way to have them on there, they're just *way* too
long.... I don't see trimming as too much of an option. seems odd
that a short front shock with 4" of travel gets the same boot as the
rears with 8"....

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech