RE: Codes- transmision speed sensor?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 08:11:09 EDT

Use ATF+3 or ATF+3 only.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of BARRY
OLIVER
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 9:19 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: RE: DML: Codes- transmision speed sensor?

I Boght the sensor today, thanks Bernd for the pricing info. They wer
going to charge me $25.90 for it, and I stopped the lady and said, I was
quoted $16.70, and showed her YOUR email [printed] with the part number
and price, and she said "OK, sorry" and charged me $16.70...
Un-freaking-Real.
  I am going to try driving both of the tires on one side up on ramps to
minimize fluid loss, but in case that is unsuccessful, can I just use
regular red ATF to Re-fill? Thanks again.

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
===============================
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk