Tire Size

From: Seth Bush (uAkROnSEth@neo.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 10:05:28 EDT

Hey guys,
    After being off the list for about 6 months, I'm finally back! I know
I've seen numerous times the different tire sizes that will fit on the Gen
III Daks w/o installing a lift kit or whatever... But I really don't have
time to search all the archives to find that stuff. I want to put a beefier
more aggressive looking tire on it to make it look tougher... The factory
GoodYear's just aren't doing the trick, plus they're almost to the point of
needing replaced. Can anybody tell me what the largest tire-size I can fit
on my '02 4x4? Any tire suggestions would also be a plus.

Seth Bush
'02 CC SLT+ 4X4, 3.9L V6, Lt Almond Pearl Metallic