Re: DML BBQ 2003 - Paintball???

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 02:36:19 EDT

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 11:36 PM, andy levy wrote:

> You're at UofR?

off campus for the summer in southern henrietta for the summer, but I
still call UR home for the next 12 months or so =)

> Depending on how long it takes you to get to I-90, it's less than 2
> hours. I think it's only a little over 90 minutes from Victor (which
> is where I'll be coming from). I'm not sure when I'll be heading down
> that way yet; if I go Friday night or Saturday, we should caravan and
> try to pick up Neil B who's in Pittsford.

I'm taking some summer courses and working sporadically. I think I'll
head down friday morning, depending on my thursday night class I might
skip out on that and make for a really long weekend. I won't know
about that 'till the class starts...

Nice to see there's a few folks around here, even if we don't drive
down together. there's always the ride back, too...

> I'm sure Jon will see your post anyway

eh, if I don't see a reply, I'll ping him directly (if I was smart I'd
have scrolled past the top of the page, but I'm having too much fun
reading about the last few years). hi, jon!

> Think about bringing a tent & sleeping bag; sounds like we're going to
> have a full(er) house this year! I'll be bringing a friend and
> hopefuly my fiancee as well.

good deal. I told a friend of mine about it and he sounds interested.
He's Dakless (truckless even) but doesn't say no to car group meets. I
have no idea if he'd bring his girlfriend. I know mine won't be
showing since she's stuck sharing a Gen II v6 4x4 with her younger
brother and has trouble stealing it for weekends.

I can't wait,

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>