Re: Rancho RS9000X -- My opinions

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 02:54:51 EDT

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 02:57 AM, Bill Pitz wrote:

> *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
> Pro*
>
> On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 02:48:26 -0400, mike-lists@tepidcola.com (Michael
> Maskalans) wrote:
>
> I'll be curious to hear how your install of the remote goes.

I got the easy part done tonight. I took apart my dash, pulled out the
middle bottom panel and my left A pillar cover, got the remote controls
mounted and got my 2 gauge pod mounted and painted. that gives me
about 10 hours to get the truck put together again after class tomorrow
and before my weekend distraction arrives.

I'm sure I'll get the remote done, but I don't know whether I'll go for
finishing the gauges or doing the shocks or both. In case anyone cares
about temp gauges or the rancho controller installs, I'm taking
pictures as I go, so I'll get the first of what I'm sure will be quite
a few how-tos (or how-not-tos) up next week.

say, does anyone know what color the dimable dash lights are off the
back of the headlight switch? I get just about all the wire colors
except for that in my Haynes' diagrams.... no biggie to poke around
but it's always easier to ask if someone knows off the top of their
head.

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>