Re: Trottman's Curse LIVES!!!

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 00:24:35 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2003 8:36:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
john_bell_2@hushmail.com writes:

> "Ow, what's pinching my foot... OWWWW!!!"
>
> Yep, stepped right into the middle of a nest of -fire ants-.
>
> Man, it took a -lot- of alcohol to make that pain go away... my right foot
> looks like
> the Goodyear blimp :-(.

BTDT dude, I REALLY feel for ya John, but imagine this, you're under your car
replacing the tranny modulator, wearing sandals, (nice hot, humid summer
Texas day) when you unknowingly brush a fire ant mound with your foot, not seeing
it, and then your foot starts BURNING and you're first reaction is to do
what?? Yup, sit up real quick, BUT there's a 3700lb '66 Olds F-85 about a foot
above your body "BANG!!!" head on frame rail. Took several days to recover, and I
couldn't wear shoes for awhile, including my combat boots, my Motor Pool Sgt
wasn't too thrilled. Btw, this was in Killeen, Tx. I was stationed at Ft Hood
for a bit.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!