Code 52 Returned!!

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 17:54:40 EDT

Well, the peoblem returned again. After resetting the PCM and driving 200
miles with no problems, code 52 "Sustained rich mixture exceeds range of
control" has returned along with the acceleration hesitations. Any other ideas?
Also, that is the Auto X-Ray's definition of code 52. My FSM is at my
friends shop. Can someone look it up for me and tell me how the FSM defines code
52?
Thanks,
James

93 CC, 5.2, Rebuilt engine 30 over, 604 Competition Cams:lift .512 dur@.050
210, 220 / LSA 112, Heads ported/5 angle , 2bbl M1 Intake, Jet Hot Coated
Thorley Headers, Ported TB, True Duals w/ FM 70's and Cuda Tips, MP PCM, MP Cast
Valve Covers, MP Cast Air Cleaner, K&N Filter,MP DRT Chain, MSD 8.5mm wires, MSD
6T, Blaster coil, Underdrive Crank Pulley, APS 46 RH Transmission w/ All The
Options, MP Torque Converter, Viper Fan, Lowered 2-3. Energy Suspention body
mounts, A arm bushings & sway bar bushings, 4.10's W/ Dana Spicer Trac Loc,
Road Master Active Suspention, Doestech Shocks, Front and Rear Anti Sway Bars,
Cowl Hood, Sir Michales Roll Pan.