Re: Dakota / Durango door panel difference

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 18:19:44 EDT

Hi Ron

     No, the front doors on all Durangos are narrower than those on any
Dakota so I expect that interior panels and upper trim will not be compatible. I
discovered this when I ordered thru MoPar the body side mouldings for my
Dakota. They are a factory option but only in black. My truck is white with a
factory 2-tone sort of champaign color on the lower 1/4 where the side mouldings
go. So I ordered the front door mouldings for a Durango which come in that
color and they are short by several inches. They do the job just fine in super
mkt parking lots and look much better blending in monochrome than they would
in black albeit a bit short

Paul Sahlin