Re: Re: RE: TB Mod Problems: DTC P0121 and DTC P0133 (long)

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 12:35:37 EDT

Hehehehe...no problem John.

You can call me at the house after 6pm tonight - (512) 989-6385 (Please keep
this number to yourself).

I've got all of my equipment at the house and can take care of it for you as
well.

It doesn't sound like anything too serious, but I do have an extra IAC and TPS
at the house...just in case.

- Bernd