RE: forum

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 20:57:23 EDT

You know... I've been on the DML since 1996 and I know how much time, money
and effort Jon put into this for everyone and I'm sure many aren't sending
in donations for the web space and other costs in maintaining this list. I
personally am a loyal DML'er and like things just the way they are thank you
very much.

Norah