RE: FIXED re: TB Mod Problems: DTC P0121 and DTC P0133 (long)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 22:19:17 EDT

AHHHHH....ya took it to those schmucks?!? ;) LOL

A couple hundred bucks?!? Ouch....but at least it's fixed.

Stop by some time...i'm in the back right now helping out with parts,
but will be in the shop area within 2 weeks (finishing up my official
"get me up to speed with all the new stuff" training).

- Bernd