V8 TB

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 00:06:00 EDT

Ok, I think I'm going to begin a search for a used 5.2 TB to stick on my
3.9. Are there any changes to the throttle lever between years that I
should be aware of? I have a '92, if I manage to find one from a '98, say,
will it still work? I'm well aware that the recommendation is to buy a V8
throttle cable, but what the heck is so different between the two?

Finally, if anyone has a used 5.2 TB lying around that they wouldn't mind
getting rid of, do let me know, I might be interested in removing the burden
on your storage space. :-)