Re: Re: Re: shifting on Auto

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 17:17:35 EDT

Trans-Go has a kit that we sell that really makes a difference in the
tranny's shift feel and aids in reducing wear......

see the link below for details:.......

http://muscletrucks.net/catalog/transgo.htm

This kit sells for $129.00 and will need to be Professionally installed.

It's worth the money and time spent on installing it.

Ron-
Performance consultant
Muscletrucks.net