Drop Shocks????????????

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 11:21:02 EDT

Ok, I know we've discussed shocks like a bazillion times now, but I can't
remember if we ever discussed drop shocks. I need to replace my shocks and
don't have the money to spend on the super-expensive Hotchkis Bilsteins
(about $95 each) that go with my drop kit. I was thinking of getting either
some of the Doesch Tech shocks or some generic Monroes for a stock height
truck and just compressing them excessively. What do you all think? Anyone
have any experiences that they'd like to share??? Any help would be GREATLY
appreciated!!! Thanks!!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L