Re: Drop Shocks????????????

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 11:34:31 EDT

I have the Doestch Techs on currently and they have been hosed for a
while... my guess is the only lasted a little over a year or so.
personally i wont put them on my truck again... perhaps they were just a bad
batch or the roads here just wore them out too fast or something was botched
on the install, i really dont know. I went and got some stock height napa
reflex shocks (yesterday as a matter of fact) and i need to put those on.

there is my $0.02

Brian

""Josh Battles"" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote in message

> Ok, I know we've discussed shocks like a bazillion times now, but I can't
> remember if we ever discussed drop shocks. I need to replace my shocks
and
> don't have the money to spend on the super-expensive Hotchkis Bilsteins
> (about $95 each) that go with my drop kit. I was thinking of getting
either
> some of the Doesch Tech shocks or some generic Monroes for a stock height
> truck and just compressing them excessively. What do you all think?
Anyone
> have any experiences that they'd like to share??? Any help would be
GREATLY