Re: Towing Mirrors to fit 5X7 mirrors?

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 07:28:25 EDT

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 00:54:17 John Neff wrote:

> http://www.rpminnovations.com/towing.htm

One other thing I learned regarging towing mirrors. See the "Fender Mount
Towing Mirror" on that same page?

I doubt that you're even considering them, but just for the record:
They're utterly useless. Never ever bother with those. They won't even
attach to a gen III. I got a set at Canadian Tire, and managed to get one
mounted on my '95, but when I sat in the driver's seat I couldn't even see
the stupid thing. Kind of defeats the purpose of a mirror.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer