SuperLiner spray in Bedliners in Maryland area

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 10:43:56 EDT

Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that my dealership was
approved by SuperLiner and I will begin installing spray in bedliners
next week. I am sending an e-mail to each of you because you showed an
interest from the DML about having one installed in your truck at
special introductory pricing. I am also sending this to the DML in case
any other members missed my earlier postings.
  I already have 4 trucks to do the first week, so I am trying to get a
schedule down for the next couple of weeks following that. If you are
truly sincere and interested in having a spray in liner installed,
please confirm your interest by responding to this. I will set my final
intro price depending on the number of liners I spray in the first
month, so the more I do, the better the price! The basic pricing should
start at about $325 and go up from there depending on options.
  Stuff to know about SuperLiner:

-Here is the company website if you want more info on the product or you
want to check out graphics (cool stuff!)
http://www.bedliner.com/
-This alaphatic polyurethane is uv stable and does not require a UV
topcoat like RhinoLiner or Line-X, which automatically saves you $50
that they charge you to topcoat their liner, which also must be
re-applied every few years. What is the difference? They use aromatic
polyurethane, not alaphatic, and aromatic is not uv stable.
-The liner can be tinted any color or can color match your paint code.
-Graphics of any size and color can be installed
-Options such as over the rail, top of the tailgate, mudflaps, door
entries, rocker panels, toolboxes, running boards, brush guards, you
name it I can spray it!
-I can coat just about anything-steps, decks, entranceways, tool
handles, boat deck surfaces for non-slip, etc.

  I will also be offering mobile service where I can come right to your
location. I will require a garage with light and electricity, or a good
spot in the outdoors that will not make your neighbors mad! The job
will normally take 3-5 hours depending on options. The bed needs to be
precleaned by the owner removing all dirt, grime, grease, oil, etc. If
the bed is not suitable for initial sanding and prepping, I will have to
charge extra for cleaning.
  Please take a minute and respond to let me know if you are no longer
interested, or you are interested, and forward this on to your friends
if they might be interested.

___ I am no longer interested

___ I am still interested. I would like to have my bedliner installed
 the week of ____________

___ I am interested in mobile service

Options I would like:

___ Color match or custom color

___ Graphic (please specify)

___ Over the rail and top of tailgate

___ Top of tailgate only

___ Rear bumper panel (behind/below bumper, when tailgate is removed)

___ Rocker panels

___ Toolbox

___ Door sills

___ Running boards

___ Brush guard

___ Other, you fill in

Thanks, and I'll be waiting to here from everyone!

Patrick J. Engram
patrickandkelly@erols.com
SuperLiner of Maryland
PJ's Custom