Re: 300 hp from a 4.7l?

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 15:48:14 EDT

I switched to a Ram and I like it but it is very hign off the ground and
steps would be nice to help get in and out of. the ram is much more roomy
and rides smoother than my 99 R/T did and gets better fuel mileage. The Dak
was a reg cab R/T and the Ram is a reg cab swb with the Hemi. Fuel mileage
with the cruise at 70 in the Dak ran about 17mpg and the Ram gets about 19.5
at the same speed but the Hemi is high compression (9.6) and expects mid
grade fuel. It never shows any sign of a knock like the R/T did but I never
have tried 87 regular fuie either.