Re: 4X4 info

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 19:19:41 EDT

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 17:02:30 -0400, Punch <2punch.crash2000@AHM.com> wrote:

> been to the dodge site, so yes I looked first.
>
> what is shift on the fly?
> fulltime and partime etc.....
>
> does anyone have a link to read up on this stuff?
>
> punch
>
> weeks away from a purchase.

Shift on the fly means you can shift in and out of 4x4 while driving.
Fulltime is AWD and partime lets you turn 4x4 on and off.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner (soon to be installed) Sony P5 8" Subwoofer (soon to be installed) Q-custom Enclosure (soon to be installed) Business Consoile