RE: Re: [SuperHawk]Tire Pressure

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 12:44:36 EDT

>>> bpracing@worldnet.att.net 07/09/03 10:31AM >>>

Now seriously, I have 2 dial type gauges... one for my garage and one for
the track. Both are high quality brands and read within a 1/2 pound of each
other. Obviously my recommendation is a dial type gauge, don't drop it,
and just believe in it. Adjust pressure according to how the tire tread is
wearing and you should be fine.

RayB

Ray, the autozone and the Zefal are both dial type guages.. I see your point about not dropping them, looks like it's time for another...