Mopar Muscle Dyno Challenge @ Carlisle

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 16:33:21 EDT

While I was @ Carlisle, I had the ScSilverDak dyno tested again to see
how my latest round of mods worked!

The last couple of weeks were well spent!!!!!!

I picked up 20RWHP with the installation of a Davis Machining 2.5"
11lb Boost pulley, and a 8:1 Vortech
FMU recalibration kit........

It pulled on Dyno Run #1

229.0 RWHP and 278.9 RWTQ

(This got Wade Cassel's attention from
Mopar Muscle, as he took a few pictures.)

During the last 2 weeks I've been working on my Nitrous system to get ready
for this Dyno session.....my efforts paid off BIG TIME!!!!!!

I made a few adjustments and added a fuel solenoid and calculated the
jetting
for a 60hp shot.........wound up hitting it right on the nose as it actually
made an
additional 70 RWHP and 105RWTQ!!

Dyno Run #2 produced an EYE POPPING!!!!

290.2 RWHP and 384.3 RWTQ!!!!

Now if I can just get my timing issue fixed and A/F ratio dialed in!!!

Can 300RWHP and 400+ RWTQ be too far away?!

Ron-
Performance consultant
Muscletrucks.net