VIN report and Carfax

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 15:35:12 EDT

I am looking at a Grand Caravan for the wife and kidlets. I know
someone on the list does VIN reports and I think I saw someone in the
past offer to do a Carfax report also. I would also welcome any comments
about the vehicle from someone who has experince with them. I know this
isn't a Dakota but most of the list is mopar savvy and I thought of you
guys first. It looks like a great deal because of the low miles.
Consumer reports says it ranks poorly on transmission and brakes. I
thought about the Durango but they are too pricey plus then my wife
would have a cooler vehicle than me and I couldn't stand for that.(plus
she doesn't need the V8 or the 4x4).

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated!

2000 Dodge Grand Carvan 15k miles
VIN: 1G4GJ44G8YB707843

Thanks,

Craig Rash