Re: on the topic of rocker arms...

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 19:00:17 EDT

The 1.7s are fine on that lift-- puts you in the .512 range, maybe a little higher. I run the same setup, but with 1.92 RT heads.

With Mopar rockers on RT heads, you'll need to cut the area around the pushrod holes-- as the casting/geometry is a little too tight.

Crower bolt on without any changes.

Sam

www.socaldakota.com