RE: on the topic of rocker arms...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 19:52:32 EDT

Cut the area around the pushrod holes with 1.7's ??? It happens with
1.6:1 rollers as well (and yes with Crowers too - we already went
through that).

The R/T heads aren't all machined the same and, on some heads, the
pushrod holes need to be machined slightly (oblonged or radiused) so
that the pushrods don't rub. Common problem.

On the baffles, you'll need to either dimple them a little bit.

- Bernd