Re: Re: vibration thru steering wheel

From: Steve Mills (srm804@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 11:23:06 EDT

You didn't say what year your truck is,but I can tell you that I have
experienced Knocking in both my 92's.The fix is the replacement on tilt
wheel trucks of the steering knuckle.This u-joint is not greasable and
developes play.I normally feel this in the column when braking and
excellerating.Hope this helps.