Blackstone oil analysis question(s)

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 19:50:24 EDT

Hey guys, I just got a blackstone report done on my truck, and now I need some assistance on what it all means. The only things that worry me are that they found "lead, from bearings, higher than expected, and twice the average" [30ppm] and they say my "air filtration could be improved (see silicon)" [25ppm]
My truck has 85k on it, and has had K&N air filter, Mobil 1 oil [10w30 winter, 15w50 summer] and K&N or Mobil 1 oil filters most of it's life. This test was with the 10w30.