head unit is fine, no continuity in wires

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 00:56:45 EDT

The head unit DOES work. I plugged a loose speaker into the speaker outputs
from the pioneer 5500. Sounded GREAT! So I put an Ohm meter on the +/- for
each of the speaker wires in the dash, no continuity. Maybe I have the
wrong wires, but I'm so positive I don't. I had an RF modulator on the rear
leads so I could run an RCA to my amp to power the sub. Worked fine.

Does anybody know which wires are wich to the speakers? Just in case I am
wrong.

I really don't want to run new wires to each speaker. I mean I REALLY dont
want to.