Re: Rear end lift ???'s (add-a-leafs?)

From: Tom Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 07:04:27 EDT

Kevin-

Add a leafs work great, but they give you a stiffer ride. I had a add a
leaf on my 98 before I did all my suspension swapping. Worked great, I
would load the crap out of it with no problems, just was real stiff.

It might be cheaper to go to a spring shop and tell them what you want.
They will have something that will work, and should cost less.
Tom