Free stuff at the BBQ.....

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 12:36:14 EDT

I've got a "mint" condition set of skid plates off my '00 Dak. The smaller
plate off the transfercase area, and the larger plate that stretches to the
front.
They are the crappy plastic ones, but i haven't actually used them for any
'wheeling, so that's why they are in "mint" shape, not like the first set
that i trashed at the '00 BBQ and had them flapping around under the Dak
while we were playing in the creek. :)

I bought this second set of plastic plates to use as a template to fab up a
1/4" steel plate that has served me VERY well. I'll give the plastic set to
anyone that wants it at the BBQ next week.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....