ATTN: '03 BBQ Caravan folks

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 12:31:40 EDT

Ok, it's less than a week until we start making the pilgrimage to Sir Jon's
luxurious accomodations and extracurricular activities, so we should
finalize plans for meeting up etc.

Tom has said that the Chicago crew is heading up through my town on
Wednesday, but what time were you guys thinking?
The earlier the better, as it is a long drive, and if you want to take a
break at my house, we can do that, just so that your drive is broken up a
bit.
It's 4-5 hours from Chicago to Windsor, then another 4 or so from my place
to Jon's.

And the Bleazards... are you two crazy trailer camping folks going to be
able to meet us at the Peace bridge?

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....