Re: ATTN: '03 BBQ Caravan folks

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 09:18:07 EDT

"Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:3F176D62.FC00F9C4@earthlink.net...
[...]
 Josh - I'm going to do some investigative work tomarrow to see if I can't
make sure you will be able to cross the border. Adam? Any assistance you
might be able to offer would be appreciated. Specifically the phone number
to whatever canadian goverment agency I can call to try and figure out
exactly what is required for border crossing. I remember that last year I
had my birth certificate with me and I "THINK" they did look at it - but
when Jon, Ed and I went up to Toronto for performace world - they just
checked our licences. Granted that was over by NY and not MI.
[...]

Thanks for the offer to look it up Tom, but I talked to my mom last night
and apparently she DOES have a copy of mty birth certificate that will
work!!! Looks like she lied to me b/c she didn't want to fork it over...
So, that being said, it looks like the border crossing shouldn't be a
problem for me!

[...]
Jon... Adam... Josh... can you guys email me a phone number that I can call
to get in touch with you guys if something comes up
[...]

Dispatched to your personal email.

--
- Josh