Re: common flaws

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 10:13:09 EDT

Well, I'm a driveway mech kinda guy, not a mster at this but I have found
that if your rear brakes are adjusted improperly, not grabbing enough, that
it puts more stress on the front discs cuasing excessive wear and of course
warping. The might be something int the lug torgue as andy stated but I
have not found this to be a problem as I have never used a torque wrench to
tighten my lugs and I dont know of to many service centers that actually
stop to make sure that they are torqued to the specified 95-100 ft-lbs other
than the place where I bought my tires.

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73