RE: ATTN: '03 BBQ Caravan folks

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:30:57 EDT

Good to hear. I'm glad you got it all resolved. Now I begin all my mega
paperwork to move to the U.S. Man, I can't believe all the forms that need
to be filled out. We downloaded 46 pages from U.S. Immigration with
questions... like... Have you ever been a spy... do you plan on being a
spy... yada yada yada. I'm almost tempted to say YES.. I spy on my cats
every day to prevent mass destruction of my home... but thought better of
it. I've never been a big fan of red tape, but I also understand very well
why it's needed. Just don't like all the paperwork. Welcome to the
computer age which was supposed to make us a paperless world...
bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Anyway, see you on Wednesday or Thursday. It'll be great for Jason and I to
finally meet you after all this time :-) BTW, would you like us to bring
anything across the border for ya?

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)